Mon 21st May 2018
European patent attorneys to exhibit and speak at the GEO Business Show 2018
On 23 May 2018, Virginia Driver, European Patent Attorney, will be speaking at the GEO Business Show 2018 in London. She will be talking about ‘legal advice in cutting-edge technologies; translating your innovation into valuable business assets.’
Virginia will be speaking from 3:30pm until 4:00pm on the second day of the show and Page White & Farrer will also have a stand (P19).
As the largest geospatial show in the UK, attendees will have the opportunity to see the latest developments in geospatial technology. Focused seminars will explore the impact of geospatial technologies and solutions, and commercial workshops will be held throughout the day. Some of the workshop topics include:
- the next generation condition reporting and assessment using artificial intelligence and robots as a service;
- revolutionary new data collection and field software solutions for surveyors;
- drone captured date, its applications and the law;
- software for the surveying, civil engineering and geospatial industries; and
- reality modelling and the latest innovations in 3D technology.
To find out more about the GEO Business Show 2018, please visit their website.