Mon 14th May 2018
Page White and Farrer to exhibit at The Business Show 2018
Services: International reach
Page White and Farrer will be exhibiting at The Business Show 2018 taking place on 16 and 17 May at Excel in London.
Our team can be found at stand 1014 where we will be running a prize draw to win an Amazon Echo Spot.
To enter simply deposit your business card or contact details and you will have a chance to win.
As The Business Show is the largest B2B exhibition in Europe there will be over 25,000 business owners attending and a variety of impressive keynote speakers, including:
- Simon Woodroffe, founder of Yo! Sushi and YOTEL;
- Olly Sewell, Facebook’s SMB Manager UK and Ireland;
- Ben Jeffries, UK’s leading figure in influencer marketing; and
- Priya Chauhan, Google Digital Garage Specialised Trainer.
Speakers will be presenting on key aspects of business and giving advice on how to improve your company. Seminar topics include
- building a brand and shifting industries;
- explanations of intellectual property;
- the dark side of growing a business;
- building a digital marketing plan;
- demonstrating compliance with GDPR; and
- ranking your site on Google.
For more information about The Business Show 2018, please visit the website.