Wed 18th Jan 2023
In focus: next generation materials for solar photovoltaics at the Royal Society of Chemistry
On 18 January 2023, patent attorney Sam Judge will be attending an event focusing on the next generation materials for solar photovoltaics hosted by the Royal Society of Chemistry.
The discussions will cover the recent advances in solar photovoltaics with a focus on materials for organic, inorganic and hybrid thin film cells.
- Rachel Evans, Professor at University of Cambridge;
- Dr Sam Stranks, Lecturer at University of Cambridge
- Dr Pablo DoCampo, Unviersity of Glasgow;
- Marina Filip, Associate Professor at University of Oxford; and
- Guilia Grancini, University of Pavia in Italy.
This briefing is for general information purposes only and should not be used as a substitute for legal advice relating to your particular circumstances. We can discuss specific issues and facts on an individual basis. Please note that the law may have changed since the day this was first published in January 2023.