Thu 13th Oct 2022
Kelda Style to attend AIPLA 2022 Annual Meeting in Washington D.C.
European patent attorney Kelda Style will be attending the AIPLA 2022 Annual Meeting in Washington, D.C. from 27-29 October 2022.
AIPLA is one of America’s most influential intellectual property law associations, with over 14,000 members. This year’s annual meeting will bring together professionals from a global IP community to celebrate the AIPLA’s 125th anniversary and share the latest trends and insights related to intellectual property.
There will be presentations on a range of topics, including:
- recent copyright law developments and trends on social media;
- trade marks and trademark ethics;
- licensing and disputes related to NFTs;
- IP considerations for cybersecurity and privacy;
- elimination of bias and diversity in IP practice;
- navigating the use of patent rules to measure trade secret damages;
- global design protection developments; and
- updates on the Unified Patent Court and the Unitary Patent.
This briefing is for general information purposes only and should not be used as a substitute for legal advice relating to your particular circumstances. We can discuss specific issues and facts on an individual basis. Please note that the law may have changed since the day this was first published in October 2022.