Wed 2nd Nov 2022
Exploring the hyperconnected human at CWIC 2022
On 2 November 2022, European patent attorney David Williams will be attending the annual Cambridge Wireless International Conference.
CWIC22 will explore the 'connected person' and how connectivity is now a part of every aspect of our lives; from wearable tech and smart devices to smart cars, houses and cities.
With our lives relying so heavily on connectivity, David will be gaining invaluable insight into the latest developments in technology and innovation in 5G, IoT, AI, medtech and electronics, and examining intellectual property implications
The key topics on the agenda include:
- 21st Century humanity and creating a digital society;
- security, identity and privacy in the cyberspace;
- developing a hyperconnected society and community;
- implications of living in the metaverse;
- requirements and challenges for mobility and logisitcd;
- hyperconnected entertainment;
- health, wellbeing and the global healthcare landscape; and
- technologuy convergence and human transcendence.
This briefing is for general information purposes only and should not be used as a substitute for legal advice relating to your particular circumstances. We can discuss specific issues and facts on an individual basis. Please note that the law may have changed since the day this was first published in November 2022.