Thu 10th Mar 2022
Re:connecting with IP at the CITMA Spring Conference
Lyndsey Hall, IP Coordinator at Page White Farrer will be attending the Chartered Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys Spring Conference, held in London from 16-17 March 2022.
The theme for the conference this year is ‘Re:connecting’ and will focus on interacting with the intellectual property and trade mark profession and developing expertise.
This year, the key topics, include:
- UK and EU case law updates.
- Dealing with problem adversaries in the courts and the IPO tribunals.
- The pros and cons of co-existence agreements.
- Promoting and fostering EDI in a post-pandemic world.
- UK design laws after Brexit;
- Protecting your brand in China.
This briefing is for general information purposes only and should not be used as a substitute for legal advice relating to your particular circumstances. We can discuss specific issues and facts on an individual basis. Please note that the law may have changed since the day this was first published in March 2022.