Wed 27th Jun 2018
New Partner at our Munich office
We are pleased to announce that Mr. Dirk C. Söltenfuss has joined our Munich office as a partner.
Dirk is a qualified European Patent Attorney, German Patent Attorney (Patentanwalt), and European Trade Mark and Design Attorney with over 15 years of wide ranging experience after qualification.
Dirk’s experience covers different fields of intellectual property, particularly patents relating to mechanical engineering, electronics, automotive engineering and defence technologies.
Dirk’s particular expertise includes:
- control technology (esp. for domestic appliances and household automation);
- automotive engineering (esp. brake systems, air conditioning systems, exhaust systems, accumulators, rail vehicles);
- mechanics (esp. furniture, ground treatment, construction materials);
- defence technology (esp. armouring and projectiles);
- electronics (esp. inverters, display panels, solar technology);
- measurement technology and sensor technology; and
- semiconductor technology.
He is a member of German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property and Copyrights (GRUR), Association of Intellectual Property Experts (VPP), and Bavarian Association of Patent Attorneys (BayPat).
He strengthens the team in our Munich office which opened in August 2017 and is located just a few minutes from the European Patent Office. Dirk can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org